Gu family Book best Quotes Part 2


Fearing a future that's not here yet..I don't want to live avoiding the present that's here in front of me. I want to confront it with confidence.You taught me to live like that. Right, Father?

# Yeo Wool do Dam Pyeong Joon

The ones you love the most are always the ones that hurt you the most. You get hurt because you love and care about them.

* Lee Soon Shin

I have seen numerous people born as human, but act less than animals. What makes you human is not your birth, but what you hold dear in your heart.

It's not important how others look at you. What's more important is how you think about yourself.
~ Lee Soon Shin


A man needs a friend to share goals with..
A waoman to share his heart with..
And a nation to serve wit all his heart
# Lee soon Shin


What determines your humanity is not the blood that flaws inside you. But your decision and willingness to live a good life.
# Lee soon Shin

You told me yourself that there are no evil people in the world. That there are just bad situations. Kangchi is like that. He didn’t turn like that because he is evil. He is just in a bad situation. You know that. So, remove the sword, Father. Kangchi didn’t do anything wrong. It’s not his fault.
* Yeo wool

Someone who doesn’t hold his life dearly can’t take anything else as precious. I can’t have any hope in someone like that.
 - Lee soon Shin

Aimang, seems like Lee Soon Shin speaks so well that all of his words is meaningfull.. :D and /I can't stand but write it down.. kekeke

Comments