I am very Thankful - Every morning I wake up :')



I wake up in the morning, I said "Alhamdulillah Allah for giving me another chance"

I said, "Bismillaah, Insya Allah today will be better than yesterday"

I sit and take a deep breath

I see things after things around me in my room, and I see these pictures of:
1. My family on the table
2. My big family on the wall in front of me and in the right side of me
3. Iegmubetter13 on the wall in the right side of me
4. My SOSMAS family on the wall behind me
5. NabilHibranFaizPutri on the wall in the left side of me
6. IPAPS family on the wall in the right side of me
7. 3RK family on the wall in the right side of me
8. My high school bestfriends on the wall in the right side of me
9. Eucalyptus group on the table (waktu jadi kakak asuh organisasi sekolah kaderisasi BEM)

Can you imagine my room? wkwkwk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a  heart that can feel anything freely

I have mouth that can smile and laugh freely

I have a bright eye that can see beyond layers after layers, clearly

"Then which of your Lord's blessings would you deny?"

Comments