3 Idiots - Beautiful Quotes

Sir, I have learnt to stand up on my feet after having broken both my legs. This attitude has come with great difficulty. No sir, I can't. You may keep your job, and let me keep my attitude.
-Raju

Today my respect for that idiot shot up. Most of us went to college just for a degree. No degree meant no plum job, no pretty wife, no credit card, no social status. But none of this mattered to him, he was in college for the joy of learning, he never cared if he was first or last.
-Farhan Qureshi

Learning is not memorizing the exact words from the book. Learning is understanding it and being able to explain it in your own words.
-Rancho
Make your passion your profession, and work will become a game.
-Rancho

Rancho: That day I understood that this heart scares easily. You have to trick it, however big the problem is. Tell your heart, 'Pal, all is well. All is well.'
Raju: Does that solve the problem?
Rancho: No, but you gain courage to face it.

Life is a race. If you don't run fast, you'll get trampled.
-Viru Sahastrabudhhe aka Virus

"There was knowledge everywhere. Go get it from anywhere you can."
-Rancho

"Sir! What Number 1, sir? Here we don't talk about new ideas. Or about new inventions! We only talk about getting good grades, or a good job in the USA. We don't gain any knowledge here, Sir. They only teach us how to bring back good grades here."
-Rancho

"And this is a college, not a pressure cooker! The lion in a circus learns that he needs to sit on the chair if his owner has a whip in his hand. But that lion is called well-trained, not well-educated."
-Rancho

"Never study to be successful, study for self efficiency. Don’t run behind success.
Follow behind excellence, success will come all way behind you.
-Rancho

"Do you know why I come first? Why? Because I'm in love with machines. Engineering is my passion!"
-Rancho

"Dude, quit engineering and become a wildlife photographer! Do something that you have talent for. If Lata Mangeshkar's (singer) father told her to become a fast bowler. Or if Sachin Tendulkar's (Cricketer) father told him to be a singer. Imagine where they'd be today. Do you understand what I'm saying? Idiot. He loves animals but he's marrying machines!"
-Rancho.

"If I become a photographer? I'll just earn less, right? My home will be small, my car will be small. But, dad, I will be happy! I will be really happy. Whatever I do, I'll be doing it from my heart."
- Farhan


All is well

Comments