Semakin Aku mengenal mereka, Aku semakin menyayangi mereka

Imam Syafi’i:
"Knowledgeable and civilized people will not stand in his hometown. leave your country and go abroad. You’ll get a replacement from relatives and friends. crease, because the sweetness of life is after a weary struggle"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prisca -  Ziah - Putri - Kak Rexy - Bela - Cia - Kak Ila - Kak Sensei

Baru beberapa hari aku meninggalkan singapura dan tidak bertemu dengan Kak Rexy (walaupun kak rexy lagi di jogja juga), Kak sensei, Kak Ila, Bela, Ziah dan Prisca, dan sekarang aku kangen mereka :'')

Setiap aku baca postingan tentang kami berdelapan, aku jadi pengen bertemu dan cerita-cerita gaje dengan kalian Kakak2 dan teman2.

Ini List postingan dari blog kita masing-masing! Feel free to visiitt
Kak Sensei:
Putri
Kami saling mengenal selama hampir 2 bulan, tapi terasa seperti mengenal bertahun-tahun dan bersahabat lama. Mungkin karena kita bertemu di negeri asing, orang-orang asing dan budaya asing ya? Jadinya kita spend times togethernya lebih lama dan untuk hal-hal aneh setiap harinya.

If someone ask me, "is it worth it to leave your college, your friends, and your life that you have built for 2 years in Indonesia for Singapore Put?"
I will answer,
"Sure, I got seven incredible and amazing bestfriends in there"
People who want to visit each other and will come to each other's marriage someday (loh?)
So,
It is more than worth it.
I don't know what I have done so I get to meet all of seven people those are very kind, softhearted, friendly, funny and unique in their own way.
I am so lucky.

So, I want to say these

Thank you and I love you, with all of my heart

Comments