Graduation with My Super Awasome Family! :D

My family is everything.
I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister...
because they have given me everything.
The education I have is thanks to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alhamdulillaaaah we made it and managed to take family photoshoot for celebrating Putri's graduation :D
It was not easy and quite troublesome wkwkwk
It is funny though, remembering those moments
Let me tell you the story . . .

Putri's graduation ceremony (wisuda) finished at 3 pm and I had a flight to Makassar at 18.55 pm
But still, I and my family compelled to take a family photoshoot in that day because it is very difficult to gather all of the family members together (Papa Mama Adek in Medan, Putri in jogja & Abang Ajid in Bintaro) and get all of the accessories (toga, makeup, etc).

So, we booked the photo shoot scheduled for 4 pm.

However, I hadn't finished packing my luggage due to super hectic schedule in preparing for PIMNASXXX in Makassar.
Therefore, I had to come back home to continue packing and went to Callista (the photo studio's name).
Traffic was so overloaded that day and UGM - Home - Callista are not so close.

Which caused me and Abang Ajid had to go home at 2pm, buying lunch and continue packing, and go to Callista.

We arrived at 4.05 pm at Callista, right on time :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alhamdulillaah Allaah swt. made it easy for everything in that day, and we were able to finish the photo shoot at 5 pm and capcus to Adi Sutjipto Airport.
Thank you Allah and all of my family members. These photos are incredibly beautiful because of Papa Mama Abang Ajid and Adek Lia
Just like your hearts, shining and enlightening my life.
Thank you for holding me close and surrounding me with the warm hug, beauty of kindness and amazing love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Comments

  1. Hai putri, your family so incredible, lovely and colorful. You made it. Haha

    Congrat for the graduation. I'm sorry to cheer it now. Let's go for ur new journey. Still keep the spirit and ur laugh. Then, leave ur happiness here. :D
    I always feel the love after visit ur diary. Hehe

    - u may judge me as u'r secret admirer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment