Kamis, 17 Januari 2013

Goong Princess Hours quotes, Daebak!!

I fell for these words at the moment I tead the first sentence.. it was soo Daebak! :D

"The only reason i was able to breathe in the palace was because of shin goon. that's why… i want to stay with you. the person i love is not the crown prince, just you. i love you. if my heart hurts so much, i think i love you." - Chaegyung
"If you stay by my side… i might break your wings" - 
Shin
"I don't care…just say that you want me next to you." - 
Chaegyung
"Please stay by my side. don't leave. don't leave me alone." - 
Shin



“I like Shin. I fell for him. It’s as natural as the rising and the setting of the sun. It’s not because that it’s Shin. Living in an unfamiliar place, lonely because I am away from my family. And with my character, I fall for people easily. This maybe funny but, if I were to have met you first, I could have just fall for you. But one-sided love is so tiring. I do not like someone who is far away from me. He is always beside me, we chat face to face. I fell for someone whom I interact with everyday. Comparing this to a normal relationship, this is so much more exhausting.” – Chae Gyung





"Those words were from my heart. For the first time in my life, I said those words with meaning. You stepped on my first confession not as a Crown Prince, but as a man to a woman. I don’t know since when, but we both came along the same path. Just as you shook me, you brought my heart out of my hidden cave. Just like my heart was broken, I became more and more curious of you. I wanted to see you and with the mere thought of you, I smiled silly. You made me into a fool. After you make me into a fool, you bring up divorce? The person who stole my heart is not me, but know clearly that it’s you.”



~Shin / Goong ~Princess Hours~ [kdrama]

The weird thing is hearing that she’s “not beautiful enough” and “not suitable to be the Princess”. The more I hear that, the more I am attracted to her.” – Yul

[ YUL TO CHAE-GYUNG ]
We, before we met, there is already an invisible line that tied us together. Chae-gyung. Don't get hurt again, don't cry again, just leave the Palace. Return to the place you used to live. No matter how much you like Shin, it's just not possible for you to be suitable for him. In the end, you will only get hurt all over. Therefore, before that happens, just run away. Before everything can't be turned back anymore. It's really too complicated. Your heart will release you.


I like Shin. I fell for him. It’s as natural as the rising and the setting of the sun. It’s not because that it’s Shin. Living in an unfamiliar place, lonely because I am away from my family. And with my character, I fall for people easily. This maybe funny but, if I were to have met you first, I could have just fall for you. But one-sided love is so tiring. I do not like someone who is far away from me. He is always beside me, we chat face to face. I fell for someone whom I interact with everyday. Comparing this to a normal relationship, this is so much more exhausting.” – Chae Gyung
CHAE-GYUNG: I really feel sorry for butting into the relationship between you two. When I moved to the Palace, I needed someone to rely on. No matter how cruel you were and how mean you acted, sometimes when you were beside me, I was happy and sometimes it gave me courage. But now, I no longer feel that way. I feel exhausted standing by your side. You said to wait for 2 to 3 years. Okay, let's divorce after 2 to 3 years.
SHIN: What?! What if I refuse to?
CHAE-GYUNG: I'm not a doll who will follow all of your bidding. So, those days that you wanted to go to Hyo-rin, I think it's better to respect each other's limits. Or else we might want to forget the past memories we had. If being under the same sky and standing in the same land makes me grow hatred for you, then it will be hard for me to handle.
SHIN: Is living inside the Palace that hard for you? If you really want a divorce, then I'll divorce you.
CHAE-GYUNG: Who brought up the divorce first, you jerk!
SHIN: Because I didn't like you at first. Why did some random girl butt into my life and with her big staring eyes, asking me this and that. When I listen to your words, it felt like my life was all fake. All the things that I once believed were real. Felt fake within seconds. But sometimes I think about this often. But sometime, I would ask myself. Will I be able to live without you? All in all, I bet I could live without you. People will always get adapted to the new environment slowly. I lived without you for 19 years, I could get used to my normal life without you. But I might miss your presence. Because of you I was tired, fought with you and all those time when we made up. I think it became a habit now. Like as if I don't do something that I haven't done daily, I feel empty.
CHAE-GYUNG: So that's it. You can fix habits.
SHIN: How do you fix habits? You should at least tell me how before you leave.
“Someone said this, a man places his first love in his heart and a woman places her first love in the memories. But at my age, I realized one thing. In life, the thing that is important other than spirit is love. Even if you are poor, but if there is love, you become a millionaire. No matter how rich you are. But if you miss out on love, you will feel as lonely and as cold as winter.” – Hwa Young
“There are times that I want to let you go, but sometimes I wouldn’t want to let you go. So before my heart wants to let you go, growing old together is not a bad idea.” – Shin

CHAE-GYUNG: Why do you like Hyo-rin?
SHIN: Hyo-rin, she's a lot like me. Lonely and restricted.
CHAE-GYUNG: Because I am not like you, so you dislike me.
“To meet such a good friend like you was great, but I can’t give you my heart, yet you keep looking at me. Long time ago, Shin said that stars have a reason to die, and so do humans. 2.5 million years. When those 2.5 million years pass, they say that you might even meet the people you know again. I may be leaving his side now but… I think in 2.5 million years, I’ll still like him.” – Chae Gyung
" In this world, there is something that cannot be forced upon. Do you know what it is? Things like fate, regardless of how hard you tried to grab, you can’t seem to grab hold of it. And even if you grab hold of it, it would not stay in your hands forever.”
- Queen / Princess Hours ~Goong~ [kdrama]

"One day chaegyung asked me what my dream was. it seemed like at that moment i heard a bang! no one ever asked me what my dream was. and i never thought about it either. because either way my future is already decided, and it won't change because i dream. but after hearing what she said, it came to me that i wanted to have a dream" - Shin

shin: "i wanted to be free as a balloon. when i became the hwangtaeja, i gave up everything. but after i meet bigung (chaegyung), i was able to dream again. i dreamed that if i was with bigung (chaegyung), i would be able to fly again."
"The more you get to know her, it seems she has a charm that flutters the heart…" = Yul talking about Chaegyung…

"If there was no me… would it really be boring?" - Chaegyung
"It'll be empty." - 
Shin
"Why are you afraid of being bored again?" - 
Chaegyung
"Because i can feel happiness when i'm with you" - 
Shin





Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar