Senin, 10 Desember 2012

Quotes about missing someone.. ^o^

honestly, I think these words don't match or have a link with me, :D
because seeing the fact that I have never fall in love  in a right meaning, like a lovers said, apalagi missing someone in a painful time.. ^.~

but, in the first time I read this,  Im fallin love in these drunken words,
so, I will share it.. ^____^



“They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now” 
 Edna St. Vincent Millay


I dropped a tear in the ocean.  The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.  ~Author Unknown


Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?  I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves.  Then we would have to say good-bye.  I hate good-byes.  I know what I need.  I need more hellos.  ~Charles M. Schulz


We only part to meet again.  ~John Gay


“I never knew that missin somebody could hurt, I says. But it does. Deep inside. Like it's in my bones. We ain't never bin apart till now. Never. I dunno how to be without him. It's like... I ain't nuthin.”
― 
Moira YoungBlood Red Road



“That's how you know you love someone, I guess, when you can't experience anything without wishing the other person were there to see it, too.”
― 
Kaui Hart HemmingsThe Descendants




“All I can think about is what she must be dAoing, and how I wish she were still here.”
― 
Pittacus LoreI Am Number Four



“Knowing someone isn't coming back
doesn't mean you ever stop waiting”
― 
Toby Barlow



“I missed you all my life,” Kylie said. “I
didn’t know I missed you, but I know it now. You were supposed to be
there.”
― 
C.C. HunterAwake at Dawn



Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.  ~Kay Knudsen


Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly,
We ought to be together, you and I.
~Henry Alford, "You and I"  
(Thanks, Jenn)

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar